WLT10 REGISTRATION FORM 2021
PERSONAL WAIVER, RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION FORM
Team name: Africa Cricket Academy
Name of Tournament: Wanderers Ladies T10
Date of Tournament: 24 September 2021 to 26 September 2021
Please submit clear copy of Identity document.
The indemnity shall cover all aspects of the participation of the above mentioned:
Including but not limited to travel, accommodation and participation in any organised events related to and including the
In consideration for or participation in the Wanderers Ladies T10 to be held in Johannesburg from 24 to 26 September 2021, (the
2021 Tournament), we hereby:
Represent and warrant that:
- I agree to comply with the Wanderers Ladies T10 2021 Tournament Conditions of Entry and any subsequent rules or
instructions given by the organisers of the Tournament.
- I agree to receive medical treatment arranged or provided by any authorised representative on the 2021 Tournament as
deemed necessary in the event of an injury, accident or illness sustained during the 2021 Tournament or during related activities.
- I agree to my name and any pictures of myself participating in the 2021 Tournament or the 2021 Tournament related activities,
being used in any broadcasts, telecasts, press statements or reports pertaining to the 2021 tournament.
- I agree to abide by the spirit and ethos of cricket both on and off the field including, but not
- limited to, treating the umpires with due respect, owning up to contraventions on the field,
- respecting the opposition and generally refraining from any actions that would bring cricket into
- I take responsibility of my personal possessions and sporting equipment during the 2021
- Tournament and the 2021 Tournament related activities.
Waive, release and indemnify:
- The 2021 Tournament, WL T10, Wanderers Club, all playing grounds, the Organising Committee, the Ground Operator, including their respective directors, officers, members, employees, agents, administrators, volunteers and sponsors (together the Organisers) from all claims, liabilities and demands we may have or assert against them in respect of our participation in the 2021 Tournament and the 2021 Tournament’s related activities that result in any injury, accident, illness or death for any reason including negligence on behalf of the medical staff, whether proven or not.
- The Organisers from all claims, liability and demands we may have or assert against them in
respect of any loss or damage to our personal possessions or sporting equipment from our
participation in the 2021 Tournament and the 2021 Tournament’s related activities.
I have read this Waiver, Release and Indemnification Form and I confirm that I fully understand the terms contained herein.